[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Eric Gregory <eric at gatewayconnections dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  eric at gatewayconnections dot com
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] monowall + snort .iso + floppy
 Date:  Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:56:49 -0500
The cd image downloaded and booted for me no problem but I can't seem to
get the floppy configuration disk to unzip.  On winzip I get this error
Extracting file: C:\Documents and Settings\eric\Desktop\1440.zip
Extracting to "C:\Documents and Settings\eric\Desktop\1440\"
Use Path: yes   Overlay Files: no
skipping: 1440.img                unsupported compression method 12
error:  no files were found - nothing to do

on Freebsd using the unzip command

  skipping: 1440.img                unsupported compression method 12

am I correct that I need to unzip the file then write the 1440.img to a
floppy and merge it with my current config floppy to get snort working?

Any help apprecaited
Eric