[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Eric Gregory <eric at gatewayconnections dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Reach web Interface
 Date:  Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:06:07 -0500
I have a monowall up and running.  Outside interface is xxx.xxx.xxx.233
public IP with a 255.255.255.240 and inside is 192.168.0.1 with a
255.255.255.0 netmask.  everything is working great except that if I try
to reach the webgui which is running https from outside the network I
can't get to it.  Is there a change that needs to be made in the
firewalls or something.  I need to be able to do this from outside since
I'm looking at putting Monowall in several remote locations and will
need to administer from my home office.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
ERic