[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Herron, David S" <DSHerron at nbc dot edu>
 To:  "Fred Wright" <fw at well dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP through m0n0 not authenticating
 Date:  Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:13:25 -0600
Fred,

Yes, the routing entry is in place, and m0n0wall's PPTP and IPSEC VPN
are both disabled.  The GRE rule I have tried with & without.... neither
seem to make a difference.  As for the packet trace, I'm not very
experienced in that area.... I appreciate all your help!  Hopefully
somebody will have an idea I haven't tried!

--Dave