[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Ed Crossley'" <ed dot ebay at ntlworld dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] WEP and DHCP issues
 Date:  Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:04:04 -0400
I've seen the exact same problem and have brought it up a few times here and
evidently nobody else has been able to reproduce it because there has been
no resolution to this problem. I am glad someone else is now seeing it!
Every time I turn on WEP, I get NO DHCP on my wireless interface. This is
reproduceable EVERY time!

Dave