[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall Ad Blocking
 Date:  Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:19:41 +1000
Hi All,

What would be good is if m0n0wall allowed wildcards (such as "*") in the
"host" field.  This would allow us to add multiple ad serving hosts at a
particular ad serving company, such as *.akami.net instead of having to
add multiple single hosts for each of these multi-host ad scum
companies.

Oh, and to Pat, why not add a867 g.akami.net in the DNS Forwarder?
Works a treat here.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3343 3889