[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Spieth" <mspieth at neod dot net>
 To:  "Eric Gregory" <eric at gatewayconnections dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Reach web Interface
 Date:  Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:29:09 -0400
Yes you have to add a rule for https to your wan interface so you can
get to the admin page.

Mark Spieth - Director of Internet Services

Northeast Ohio Digital Inc.

http://www.neod.net

mspieth at neod dot net

330-830-6551

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials attached hereto are confidential
and the property of the sender. The information contained in the
attached materials is privileged and/or confidential and is intended
only for the use of the above-named individual(s) or entity(ies). If you
are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of the attached information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
discard the information immediately