[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  Monowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  PPTP server to watch olympics?
 Date:  Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:49:11 -0700
I'm sorry for being off topic.  However I was wondering if anyone in
the UK who uses m0n0wall would be gracious enough to setup a PPTP
server so I could VPN to you and watch the live olympic streams?

Our network provider here in the US only allows us to see pre-recorded
olympic coverage.  I would love to take advantage of the UK live
streams.  However they only allow UK IP's to access them.  I figured
if I PPTP in to a UK m0n0wall, it would fool their servers into
letting me watch.

Even if I wasn't able to watch full time, it would still be nice just
to test my theory out.  If anyone is interested, I would be extremely
grateful if you would contact me.  Thank you.

Joe