[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jari Puhakka" <jari dot puh at nbl dot fi>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Fw: M0n0wall ssl WebGui problem
 Date:  Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:14:17 +0300
Hi,

 I have a problem with ssl webgui, Or is it a feature that I have to write
 everytime password to m0n0wall box if I want to start https ssl WebGui.

 That is not a nice thing if m0n0wall pc has a power failure and it boots
 again. To reach my m0n0 box I'd had to drive rather long way to just type
 password to the box if there has been an electrical failure.

 Any ideas or can't I read the mailing lists well enough?

 One other thing. Could the captive portal also use ssl? It would be nice
for
 wlan customers to put their radius account names and passwords "safely".
 After login that ssl-connection would disapper.

 Thanks.