[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  Monowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "C. Falconer" <cfalconer at avonside dot school dot nz>
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] PPTP server to watch olympics?
 Date:  Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:28:03 -0700
Unfortunately you can't just change the network who owns the rights to
broadcast the olympics in the US.

The whole point of my post was so that I didnt have to watch the
olympics on TV, also to test a networking theory, and use m0n0wall all
at the same time.

If you are anyone else out there can help, I would greatly appreciate
it.  Thanks.

Joe