[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Bob Ney" <bney at quiknet dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal
 Date:  Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:00:26 -0700

Interesting ideas Bob...

But you've certainly gone beyond my radius knowlege - I'll bet beyong most
people's here too... Would be nice for someone such as yourself with a heap
o' radius smarts to talk with Dinesh - maybe work on a few starter notes for
people wanting to set up a radius server - then there might be more biomass
on that project to get those sort of enhancements done.

m/