[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf" <bassam at palettemm dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Does m0n0 wall support multiple VPN clients to pass through?
 Date:  Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:14:47 +0800
Hi All,
	I am new to m0n0wall; in fact it is amazing gateway. I have two
questions that I hope to get replay about them:
1- Is there an m0n0wall version that uses Linux Redhat OS as the underlying
operating system instead of the FreeBSD or m0n0BSD operating systems?

2- I have multiple VPN clients on the LAN side that they want to have VPN
sessions at the same time to the VPN server located on the LAN, as stated in
the figure below. I found just only one VPN client guy can connect to the
VPN server while the others cannot, but all the VPN clients can connect to
the VPN server directly (without the m0n0wall firewall). It seems to me that
the m0n0wall doesn't support this functionality. So is there a solution for
this problem?

--------------	--------------	--------------
|VPN-Client-1|	|VPN-Client-2|	|VPN-Client-n|
--------------	--------------	--------------
	|			|			|
	|			|			|

				| LAN Side