[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Bob Ney <bney at quiknet dot com>
 Cc:  "Mitch (WebCob)" <mitch at webcob dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Radius error in captive portal.
 Date:  Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:03:45 +0800
On 17/08/2004 00:51 Bob Ney said the following:
> I am using freeradius in a very standard config. I also didnt mess
> with the captive portal port numbers so both are stock. 1812 for auth
> and 1813 for accounting. I will spend more time with it and a packet
> sniffer later today and see which side is being bad.

let me check the code again, just for completeness. i did test it
against freeradius, auth on port 1812, accounting on 1813, the
captiveportal config page allows the auth port to be changed, but not
the accounting port. one thing i had hoped to add in soon was an option
to change the accounting port. i think i'll just add this option in
anyways, and in the process investigate why you're seeing acct packets
on 1812.