[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Bob Ney <bney at quiknet dot com>
 Cc:  "Mitch (WebCob)" <mitch at webcob dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal
 Date:  Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:08:31 +0800
On 17/08/2004 00:49 Bob Ney said the following:

> I can certainly do that, now that I know from whence the captive
> portal comes. My php is real rusty, I've become a cold fusion person
> in recent years, but I can certainly help dig into this. Dinesh? Want
> some help?

most definitely. :)

i'm actually going to be a little tied up on a project the next couple
of weeks, and we can bounce ideas during this period. as for the
impending 1.1 release, i dont think we should be introducing new
functionality for the time being. we could use 1.1b17 to handle bug
checking (and fixes for 1.1 release). one thing which i am concerned
about is the 1812/1813 issue which you brought up. that needs tobe fixed
and investigated.

in the mean time, i'll fire up the captive portal and RADIUS server
tomorrow morning (it's 1.08am here in malaysia) and have at it.