[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Pat Ellison" <pat at zbit dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] b17 problem in the .img version?
 Date:  Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:21:17 -0400
I beleive that I have been able to fix this issue!!
If it works... Then I should have thought of this solution before.

I had the PNP OS system =Yes in the BIOS/CMOS
Net option to NO, cleared the Extented system info, Set more IRQ's
(left 9/14/15 to ISA) to PCI and I rode 24 hours now with no outages..

Fingers Crossed..

Thanks Robert Staph, Seth Rothenberg you guys made me think and lead me in
that direction
with the info about the Realtek cards.

-Pat