[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Pat Ellison <pat at zbit dot net>
 Cc:  Fred Wright <fw at well dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wireless g 54M
 Date:  Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:43:21 -0400
Just a side note, I am always curious as to why people think they need such
fast rates like 75 to 100mbps. Most businesses I see have 512 or 768 pipes.
Some go crazy and get 10mb pipes so unless you are moving A LOT of data
internally I just dont get it. I'd rather have range and signal strength over
high transfer. As signal strength drops so does transfer.

just curious.

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311