[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  Monowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: Curious IP conflict problem
 Date:  Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:10:50 -0700
I might have found my problem which may be a good laugh for some of
you.  I had proxy ARP turned on for xx.xxx.xxx.146-149.  I just turned
it off, and my problem has dissapeared as well as the IP conflict.

I found this while looking through my xml config file.

Pretty stupid of me, I hope someone got a laugh out of it.  Thanks for
listening.

Joe