[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Monowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Curious IP conflict problem
 Date:  Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:38:50 -0400
I think you will get more sympathy than laughs. I cant count the number of
times I spent hours or days trouble shooting an issue only to discover I fat
fingered a conf or forget to click a check box.

Once I even plugged an IDE drive in to the cable.....with the system running.
Now it's a paper weight.

Always give that resounding, "DOH!"

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets