[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Pat Ellison" <pat at zbit dot net>
 To:  "Chet Harvey" <chet at pittech dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wireless g 54M
 Date:  Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:43:20 -0400
I know what you mean.. it's like a family going to Circuit City for a "New"
computer..
"So sir, what are you looking to do with your new computer?... Well the wife
plays Solitaire.."
so the salesman needs to make sure that the computer is suited for his
needs.. "oh well then,
We have this 3.2 Ghz Intel with Hyper Threading(tm)..."