[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  Monowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Suggestion: New option for rule movement.
 Date:  Wed, 18 Aug 2004 00:15:39 -0700
I think I have mentioned this in here before for the firewall rules.
I was just thinking it would also be VERY helpful for traffic shaping
to be able to easily move rules/queues/pipes around instead of having
to click the up/down arrow 50 times to move an item to the top/bottom
of the list.

May I suggest a numbering system where you can click a move button and
say move #20 before or after #1.  This would be an easy way to move
rules around quite efficiently.  Of course this same method would be
very helpful for firewall rules too.

Just an idea to add to your already wonderful firewall.  Keep up the great work!

Joe