[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  James wu <jamesmail1st at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  new Suggestions for next version.
 Date:  Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:58:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
I've been testing my m0n0wall for the entire weekend, and I've come up
with a few suggestions for improvements. Personally I'll try to
implement them in my own m0n0wall on my own. I will share my success if
I ever reach it. =)

1, Add "member" "Group" in firewall manage
2, Add calendar ,example: permit someone used internet in sometimes
3, Add Replay Detection in IPSEC  VPN

thanks