[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mohammad Hasieb Ali <alimohammad at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  floppy disk port
 Date:  Sun, 12 Oct 2003 02:38:06 -0500
would it be possible for you guys to transfer m0n0wall onto floppies
(with the current size, about four or five). you see, many of us have
old boxes that have have poorly implemented (non-EL TORRO) cdrom boot,
and yet, some things will run (in my specific case, freebsd-4.8 installs
and boots fine, but the current version of m0n0wall will not boot due to
a BTX error (it boots in vmware + my other two computers, but not in my
p1 150mhz packard bell (updated firmware tonight too!)
these boxes are pretty much junk, but i believe many of us would love to
turn these into m0n0wall's
heh, thanks alot.

Mohammad Ali