[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Morgan Greenwood <laxrox at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Mohammad Hasieb Ali <alimohammad at comcast dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] floppy disk port
 Date:  Sun, 12 Oct 2003 01:15:21 -0700 (PDT)
You might want to consider purchasing an IDE/CompactFlash adapter and
using the image (not ISO) version of m0n0wall. This is what I do and
I love it! You can find them for $20 on the web and you computer will
recognize it as a small, standard IDE drive. Definately for the way to
go for old computers with old BIOSes. And, as a bonus, they are
completely silent. I know this might not be the solution you are
looking for, but it is something to consider. Good luck.

Morgan

http://shopping.yahoo.com