[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Hertz <thomas at hz dot se>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb18 with SNMP
 Date:  Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:09:13 +0200
Hello,
Since I've eagerly awaited the snmp support I tried upgrading through
the ftp process. Sad to say, I get this:

ftp> put generic-pc-pb18r522.img
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||49156|)
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for 'generic-pc-pb18r522.img'.
00:00 ETA
452 Error writing file: No space left on device.
4628848 bytes sent in 00:01 (3.45 MB/s)
ftp>

There's obviously a little too little space on the ramdisk, so I guess
I'll have to flash the card manually. =(

--
Thomas Hertz