[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ping Kwong" <kwongp at midtown dot net>
 To:  "'Mohammad Hasieb Ali'" <alimohammad at comcast dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] sugestions from fellow nuub
 Date:  Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:46:34 -0700
Here's a suggestion from one newbie to another.  Turn off your read
receipt request.  It gets annoying.

If you want all that stuff you mentioned, maybe you should try another
firewall like Bering.  It gives you many of the features you want or
turn on by copying the appropriate package.  What you won't have is the
configuration ability through the web manager.