[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Hertz <thomas at hz dot se>
 To:  cfs2 <cii633 at 21cn dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] about Splash Screens
 Date:  Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:55:18 +0200
This is getting way out of the subject for this list, but all the steps
you have taken seem correct. Just make sure that the splash_bmp.ko is
from a FreeBSD 4.8 set.

If this doesnt help you, please direct your question to a more general
FreeBSD list (there are several mentioned on http://www.freebsd.org).

--
Thomas Hertz