[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mohammad Hasieb Ali <alimohammad at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic shaper adress range
 Date:  Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:31:00 -0500
the password on console, im sure, is not suppose to provide datacenter
security.
im pretty sure most of the people here are using m0n0wall personally.
Its would be more of a nuub stopper, just something so that when your
friends/little sister
come by, they are halted. They arent gonna reboot the machine and boot
into single user mode
and reset the password.

hopefully
[return reciept off, very sorry about that]