[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "" <hillsidestudio at aeroinc dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall runs out of disk space trying to upload firmware.
 Date:  Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:13:10 -0500
m0n0wall runs out of disk space when trying to upload a newer ver. of the firmware.

The Question is how do I fix this problem without having to manually reimage the hard drive, I have
tried everything I know (novice-intermediate BSD skills) to get to a csh or bash prompt from the
console, and also tryed SSHing into the box to delete the old firmware/log files but had no luck?

System Details: P166, 1200mb Hdd, 32MB Ram, Generic-pc Image, running  pb16r501.
This system started it's life with pb14 and then was upgraded to pb16.