[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  bmah at acm dot org (Bruce A. Mah)
 To:  bmah at acm dot org (Bruce A. Mah)
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Filtering bridge patches
 Date:  Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:54:33 -0700
I wrote:

> FYI, I've updated my m0n0wall filtering bridge page at:
>
> http://www.employees.org/~bmah/Software/m0n0wall/

Did this again.  My page now reflects the latest m0n0wall release,
pb17r517.

Bruce.

PS.  Manuel, is there any chance of getting any of this stuff into the
m0n0wall build?  Users are apparently asking for it.  My patches apply
without modification all the way back to pb13, so I'd hazard a guess
that they're in a part of your code that doesn't change very much.
The only new work required to make it usable is a switch to select
between ng_bridge(4) and bridge(4).  Thanks.