[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steven Honson <shonson at isoproplex dot net>
 To:  Adrian Wiesmann <awiesmann at swordlord dot org>;, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Block Verisign Wildcard? Was: Re: suggestions on blocking messenger
 Date:  Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:51:20 +1100
Dnsmasq, the DNS server that m0n0wall uses already has this ability, with
the --bogus-nxdomain commandline flag, so in theory it shouldn't be too
difficult to add an extra option to m0n0wall to use this flag when
starting dnsmasq.

This isn't a issue for now anyway, since Verisign no longer send out bogus
results.

Cheers,
Steven