[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  CD-ROM version panics
 Date:  Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:31:33 -0700
I have burned the pb18r522 ISO image onto a CD-ROM.  When I stick it (and a
floppy) into a PC that will boot from CD, it loads and runs up to the
completion of the device probes.  It then panics "supervisor read, page not
present".

It does this on several different machines.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  Was the image built for some special
hardware platform?

          -crl
   Eldorado
Computing, Inc.   602-604-3100