[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Eddie RamoneZ" <lordnukem at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Senao NL-2511CD PLUS EXT2 and hostap
 Date:  Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:44:20 +0800
Hi all,
I just joined in, stumbled upon m0n0wall and has been very interested. I
would like to check if the
Senao NL-2511CD PLUS EXT2 is supported because the first use of m0n0wall
that I can think of
for my environment is as an accesspoint. is this possible using that card
and m0n0wall.

I believe it is mentioned in the main page about the card is supported but
what I would like to
know is if it's possible to do bridging/ access-point-like mode using that
card and m0n0wall.

Thanks & regards,
-eddie

--
What if your biggest fear is mediocrity and you wake up one morning to
realize that you are ordinary?

Download ringtones, logos and picture messages from MSN Malaysia
http://www.msn.com.my/mobile/ringtones/default.asp