[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  "'Andrew Greenwood'" <lists at silverblade dot co dot uk>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Booting from USB & default settings
 Date:  Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:16:39 -0400
I think I read that you can write the CF/IDE image to a USB flash drive. The
question becomes can your hardware boot from the USB flash drive.

The default IP for the LAN is 192.168.1.1 with DHCP enabled. The problem is
trying to guess what LAN cards you are using and how you intend to use them
(WAN, LAN, Etc.)

James W. McKeand