[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Pat Ellison" <pat at zbit dot net>
 To:  "Tomas Florian" <tflorian at telus dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Freeze with 47 MB RAM?... not enough?
 Date:  Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:59:38 -0400
Had the same problem..

At least it sounds the same..
*	Make sure that you don't have the BIOS/CMOS
	"PNP OS Installed" =Yes
	Set it to NO
*	BIOS/CMOS, make sure that if your using PCI Cards
	that the CMOS allows enough IRQs to the PCI types
	and not all set to ISA Legacy. Just the opposite
	if your usng ISA cards, make sure thay are not
	all set for PCI.
*	Try the Setting (If your bios has it) to clear
	"Extented CMOS" or "Reset extended settings"
	mand I forgot what it's called in my machine.

I had to PCI Realteks in my machine and I was finding
the machine Locked up about every 24 hours. This is
now a dead issue after the above fix.

Man I hope it helps..