[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Andreas Busch" <monomailing at linuxfriends dot org>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall wiki started
 Date:  Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:39:50 -0700
> Hallo list,
> i have started a m0n0wall wiki  for anybody who what to get and share
> infomation about m0n0wall
> http://www.linuxfriends.org/monowiki/
> I hope this wiki get some acceptance and support from this
> maillinglist :-)
> If anyone  want to share a image or files for m0n0wall  it it also
> possible  in the wiki
> but the upload can only be done by the admin thats me.
> so  mail me  Busch at linuxfriends dot org.
> My english is not so well that i can fill the wiki  in a single-handed
> attempt so
> please help me particularly the native speakers.
>
> regards
>
> Andreas Busch

Sorry - I don't understand?

You setup a wiki, but no one can edit pages except you?

If I do understand right, that seems contrary to the whole point... I was
working on setting one up (and you beat me to it, good for you ;-) but I
think it has to work so everyone can edit, or at least so anyone can sign up
for an account, otherwise what's the point?

I took a look - I don't see how I sign up.

Did I miss something?

m/