[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Ram=EDrez_Herrera=2C_Jorge=22?= <jorge dot ramirez at tecsidel dot es>
 To:  kashif yaqoob <monofw at yahoo dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] monoWall rules didnot access internet
 Date:  Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:31:33 +0200
Hello Abdul,

I think you have a mistake in your configuration, because ports must be
opened in destination port, not in source, e.g

PROTO		source		port	destination 	port
TCP/UDP	LAN		any	any		53(DNS)

Regards,

tecsidel

08023 Barcelona
Tel:          (+34) 93 292 21 10
Fax:         (+34) 93 292 28 28
mailto:<mailto:jorge dot ramirez at tecsidel dot es>
http://www.tecsidel.es/