[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  melvin at sleepydragon dot net
 Cc:  Monowall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to subnet OPT1 and still offer DHCP for each subnet?
 Date:  Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:59:49 -0700
I'm sorry, I didnt explain what I was doing with the Linksys.  It will
be the WRT54G, which has wireless capabilities, and will be used to
create a wireless link between my NOC and the offices around me.
Since it is already being used for the wireless link, I thought it
would be an easy solution to turn DHCP on and have it handle each
users office.  That way their router is managed by me, and all they
have to do is plug a hub/switch in their office to get more ports, no
configuration necesary.

Joe