[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  eric at ericmagny dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall image with Open VPN support - 1.1b17 + Openvpn Cd-generic
 Date:  Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:24:17 -0400
Hi!!

Wow!!  incredible the number of people contacting me for downloading 'pre-
built' image !!  (on and off-list!!)

Yes I have one for soekris 48xx.  I will put it online and send the link on
the list tonight (from home!)

But for all the other needing an image for pc, or based on more recent beta
m0n0wall, I can suggest this good reading from peter (he's the one programming
this module!!):  You will learn how to build your own m0n0wall version!!
(sorry, I built for hardware I have on hand!  need more time!!)

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=68&actionargs[]=74

I have also the project to build another m0n0wall image with GRE tunelling for
everyone (like me!) who want to dig monowall-to-monowall tunnel..   Another
big big big advantage of this tunneling, is that GRE create a new interface,
so it is interesting for routing and rules!!  more functionnal than any other
way!
So if some of you are interested, let me know, small interest from some people
will (maybe) kick my ass and took some time to do !!

Let me know,

Best Regards,

eric.
eric at ericmagny dot com