[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil Schneider" <pacneil at linuxgeek dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  FTP NAT redux
 Date:  Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:54:10 -0700 (PDT)
I recently replaced my Linux firewall with M0n0wall. I have an ftp
server that sits behind it and is Server NAT'ed to a public IP
address. I keep running into the problem described in the list
archives and on various web pages, where connections from behind
another firewall fail in unpredictable ways.

So here's my question. Is there no equivelent in FreeBSD to the Linux
kernel modules ip_contrack_ftp and ip_contrack_nat?

--
Neil Schneider                              pacneil_at_linuxgeek_dot_net
                                           http://www.paccomp.com

Fires can't be made with dead embers, nor can enthusiasm be stirred by
spiritless men. Enthusiasm in our daily work lightens effort and turns
even labor into pleasant tasks. --James Baldwin