[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefan <MyLists at fantasymail dot de>
 To:  Fred Wright <fw at well dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] A strange Problem ( Bridgeing needed? )
 Date:  Fri, 20 Aug 2004 03:36:36 +0200
Hello Fred,

On our old FreeBSD server i used 2 diff nics with bridgeing.
One nic is  physical connected with our router the other nic
with the lan - it goes to a swtich where the other lan server/clients
are connected. I just simple used bridge on the old system before i found

All what i want is to setup monowall to send traffic from one to the other
interface. I am not 100 % sure whether its only possible with the use of
bridgeing or not. If anyone know a other solution that works fine let me
know it I tryed to use the monowall gui to setup bridgeing between
LAN/WAN nic but there is no way in the gui to select that. Thanks!