[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefan <MyLists at fantasymail dot de>
 To:  Fred Wright <fw at well dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] A strange Problem ( Bridgeing needed? )
 Date:  Fri, 20 Aug 2004 04:28:15 +0200
Damn it ... sorry Fred i used sometimes a wrong mail adress.
Ignore that mails - my fault :)

Well the router is just there for the static internet connection
Its a T1 Line and use 1:1 for static ips - without nat.
The router by it self dont do any "firewall jobs"..

Monowall is just between that internet router and our switch
that is used lan internal. All computer are connected with the
switch. Now everything clearly explained?