[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  list at ebs dot net dot pk, "Andreas Busch" <monomailing at linuxfriends dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: Re[2]: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall wiki started
 Date:  Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:05:29 -0700
Not sure about this no username thing...

TMDA had to close it's wiki to public access because of abuse from some
asian porn promoters - they had passwords, at least they can selectively re
enable writes for users...

Maybe we need a little more infrastructure before the content base grows too
much?

Just pondering...

Thanks!

m/