[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rob Diehl <diehlr at bellsouth dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: trouble connecting via pppoe still :(
 Date:  Sat, 21 Aug 2004 02:08:30 -0400
It's a good thing your ISP knows what they're doing! I have a feeling if
I were in your situation with Bellsouth, I would have spent weeks
talking to people telling me to reboot my DSL modem and then given up.
My previous statement about coding practices still stands, however. :-)

Success! I am online via PPPoE with my m0n0wall :)
I have to give really big props to my ISP. They made an adjustment to my
account. They said they turned of multilink. Once they made the
adjustment the m0n0wall was able to connect.