[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Frederick Page <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.1 is out!
 Date:  Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:20:18 +0200
Hallo Manuel,

Manuel Kasper schrieb am 22. August 2004:

>Now that we have a (hopefully!) solid base, we can shift the focus
>towards developing new features and extending the current ones again.

I may have two small issues here:

1. the firewall rules appearantly ALWAYS translate "reject" to
"block". The color on the php-page is always red, ipfw always shows
"block".

2. I'd like to have a distinction for ICMP sub-types. I e.g. want to
allow type 3 (DF needed, PMTU discovery) and disallow type 5 (ICMP
redirect).

Both issues are good netizen karma ;-)

Kind regards

Frederick