[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.1
 Date:  Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:16:29 -0400 (EDT)
> On 22.08.2004 11:37 -0400, Seth Rothenberg wrote:
>
>> I was wondering if you (and others) would like
>> m0n0wall to remember when we leave the "Diagnostics" list expanded.

> Well, it's just a JavaScript...
> but I'll add a checkbox to the advanced setup page

Thanks.

If I haven't used up my quota yet - I have been doing
some configs today (actually, redoing one for the 3rd time:-)
and I came up with 2 more ideas.

1. I found that I was able to change the names of the
various interfaces after assigning them, but on the
config screen for each interface, it doesn't show
the original name of the interface.

eg, WAN for me is wi0, WLAN is wi1,  eth1 is sis1

2. There are 2 radio buttons to choose http vs. https
Could https be allowed all the time, and only decide
if http is being ignored?  i.e., should https be allowed
even "out-of-the-box" ?

Of course both issues are small, they are just
a matter of when you find you need to rebuild a box,
(and now you are short on time :-),
you need to remember that you need http: until
the restore runs.

Thanks for considering these.