[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Craig" <news at craigio dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: 1.1 is out!
 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:11:29 +0100
Great work, and a great project it does what it does on the tin and is a
great tool used by people like me who certainly like to play around with a
firewall as well as perfect piece for testing environments.

I have one request if possible, can a suggestion or feature be made to
create a simple way of blocking DNS addresses?  I do have a requirement out
in the field also to setup access to only allow certain websites.  I think
incorporating this will m0n0wall or maybe use the technology to do this
would provide certainly small sites affordable and realistic option.  Maybe
not possible on the embedded platform but I think a viable on the PC format.

Regards
Craig