[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tom Obermayr <to at bla dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  wishlist: allow bouncing with inbound NAT mappings?
 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:30:58 +0200
hi,

Now that 1.1 is out, how realistic are the chances of seeing some kind of
bouncing implementation in a not to distant future version? I'm sure I'm
not the only one wishing for that featre, and using manual DNS override is
not a solution for me. Actually the bounce feature is critical for me, as I
cannot deploy a fw without it redirecting those external IPs back to the
internal ones.

I can live with having to use external scripts or utilities to accomplish
that, but I simply need it ;))

tom.