[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Avenger 2.0" <info at hyperdrive dot be>
 To:  "m0n0wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: 1.1b17 - Snort (New Release) - 08/20/2004
 Date:  Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:47:55 +0200
This is just a GREAT Snort module :) The WRAP image works perfect!
I like the way you can update the rules from internet.

Do you have any info on what files you added and what utilities you used to
make the image?
Or a tarball with the changed files would be nice. That way people can also
include other modules that they need.

Thanks again.

Timothy