[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Pat Ellison" <pat at zbit dot net>
 To:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.1
 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:49:34 -0400
I've wondered why it collapsed, I use the items there more than the
config items above.. I would vote for the reverse (If there HAD to be a
collapse)
Of course it still works wonderfully!

Other thoughts are too that once we all get our configs the way we like, we
may not be in the interface often at all. I have a hefty start on my
realtime
M0N0WallLog syslod app. So I would be using that only for system log
veiwing.
I will be posting the freeware here for others to use.

-Pat