[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Roy Walker" <rwalker at miracomnetwork dot com>
 To:  "patrick coeman" <patrick at coeman dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] mOnOwall on a Via Epia board
 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:23:53 -0500
Patrick,

There are no problems using a Via Epia with m0n0, but the multi-port nic
is a different question.  If you don't already have the Epia, you might
check out http://www.lex.com.tw.  They have a Light system with 3
ethernet and is pretty much the same as the Via Epia.  They run about
$250 without any memory or flash/hard-drive.

For the multi-port nic you would be best to check www.freebsd.org and
look at the compatibility list to see what they have on there.

Roy