[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Pantheous <pantheous at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 behind a Linksys BEFSR41
 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:04:07 +0100
Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions guys. I got it working, had to uncheck the
box block private network connections.

The setup is this:

internet -- cable modem in stb -- linksys router -- home network of 3 pcs
internet -- cable modem in stb -- linksys router -- m0n0wall -- my pc

now the m0n0wall internal network has ips 192.168.0.x and the rest of my
home network (including m0n0  WAN and the linksys) 192.168.1.*

It all works fine, regards to the net connection to my pc, but obviously
the networks are seperate. Any ideas of a way to bridge the two, however
it isnt really important as at uni I will definitely want to be seperate.